MEU votes to invade America

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer
Sorry MRB....that link leads to some rather unsavory viewing.<br /><br />OMFG!!! An Onion article got zapped. What a piece of work this place has become. Unsavory viewing? How so? IT WAS A JOKE!!! NONE OF IT WAS REAL! I'm literally speachless.....wow. I never knew that a Democratic Middle East would be offensive since thats what we're supposedly there trying to create. Now I know, and knowing is half the battle.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander
Re: MEU votes to invade America

Hey dude, you need to take a trip to the nearest zoo and lock yourself in the lions cage.<br />If that does'nt appeal to you, then take a vacation and go swimming off Miami beach, you deserve a break.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Ummmm... its from The Onion... it is 100% fabrication for satirical reasons.<br /><br />Ken

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

Profile for: mr-bs-cott19 <br />Member Status: Petty Liberal 1st Class <br />Member Number: 41577 <br />Registered: May 19, 2004 <br />Posts: 387 <br />Location: Illinois <br />Occupation: Apprentice Data Tech <br />Interests: fishing for attention <br />Types of Engines You've Stolen: '68 Evinrude 85hp <br />Favorite Fishing Hole/Spot: Hillary Clinton Lake <br /><br /> :D :D :D

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by mrbscott19:<br /> lol....and I'm the troll.
The first step to recovery is to admit the problem. Congrats... you are now on the road to recovery.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I've read better stuff on the bathroom walls at a truck stop. :p

Link

Rear Admiral

Would ya'll quit giving missbscott19 a hard time!<br />Can't you see by her remarks that she is only in the United States by default! She would rather be in her own country (somewhere in the middle east) <br />Must be tuff being here where women can Vote, Drive a car, Say no to a pre-arranged marrage and even go to School!<br />Cut her some slack guys.. soon as we clean up the sand box, she can go back there.. :D :D :D

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by SS Mayfloat:<br /> I've read better stuff on the bathroom walls at a truck stop. :p
I left something in the bowl for him to read....

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

You are too clever link. I never thought that 3rd grade education of yours would ever amount to anything. Thanks for proving me wrong. :)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

ever see a bigger mouthful of?
jkery.jpg

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by mrbscott19:<br /> You are too clever link. I never thought that 3rd grade education of yours would ever amount to anything. Thanks for proving me wrong. :)
LOL and at least you took it as intended :) <br /> <br />As I took your joke.. I only opened the site and got a good chuckel (sp) :confused: must have been my 3rd grade education that thought it was funny :) Unless it had something to do with links I dont know why it was poofed.. <br />Water under the bridge.. but I didn't explore the links..