Mercury 75hp 1986

Toppie

Recruit
Good afternoon I just bought a boat with the motor but not sure if is a 2 or 4 stroke can’t find nothing about the motor any help will be great thanks everyone

racerone

Supreme Mariner
Post pictures of the motor-----I am sure it is a 2 stroke.----Best to get a book or manual on outboard operation.--Read it twice before you turn the key.--Is there an oil filter ?-----Is there a dipstick ?-----Is there a timing belt ?----Put a new water pump impeller in the motor before launching the boat.

Toppie

Recruit
Post pictures of the motor-----I am sure it is a 2 stroke.----Best to get a book or manual on outboard operation.--Read it twice before you turn the key.--Is there an oil filter ?-----Is there a dipstick ?-----Is there a timing belt ?----Put a new water pump impeller in the motor before launching the boat.
I will today thanks

Toppie

Recruit

Attachments

• IMG_1531.jpeg
    IMG_1531.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1532.jpeg
    IMG_1532.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2