Mercruiser Bellow Kit, Need Help

mikey.himself

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I need the part number for the mercruiser Bellows kit for my boat. I tried mercury parts express and it is impossible to use, it used to work great, but they've ruined all that.

MODEL OF DRIVE: 0C439253 (ALPHA ONE)
YEAR OF BOAT: 1988
MAKE/MOD: RINKER FIESTA VEE

I need it because I want to order the kit from NAPA. They need the MERC part # for the kit so i can cross reference it to the Napa number. I don't want to order the wrong one.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

BEST REGARDS,
Mikey

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner
Re: Mercruiser Bellow Kit, Need Help

30-803097T1 should be right.....;)

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

It's a shame parts express is non existant anymore. Merc went thru and changed all it's part numbers and screwed everything up.
The 2007 PN for the kit you need is 30-803097T 1
Any Merc dealer can get it for you, and can also convert it to the new number.

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner

Not sure if you mean "Transom Seal Kit" all 3 boots, gimbal bearing, gaskets, clamps, etc. Seirra 18-2601

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Ahhh yes, the 18-2601, the dreaded "Most of the parts fit, more or less" kit.

mikey.himself

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thank you guys so much. Parts express was great. I have the Napa marine catalog infront of me, and the cross reference number is aligns with the one i suspected. I suspect the kit is made by Sierra as the number Bt Doctur put out for sierra matches with the one in the catalog.

Good or bad?

The kit from the marina works out to be 250 + 60 for impellor.

This kit... 170 with napa account....

Bondo

Staff member

Ayuh,......

I kitted mine with the Seirra parts about 8 years ago,+ will be doing it again either this year or next........

Personally,.... I haven't had the issues with Seirra parts that some folks speak of.....

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

Thank you guys so much. Parts express was great. I have the Napa marine catalog infront of me, and the cross reference number is aligns with the one i suspected. I suspect the kit is made by Sierra as the number Bt Doctur put out for sierra matches with the one in the catalog.

Good or bad?

The kit from the marina works out to be 250 + 60 for impellor.

This kit... 170 with napa account....
You can get that kit online for like $80.....;)

Bt Doctur

Supreme Mariner

My Sierra parts work just like mercruiser`s.fit and finish the same.They should be , come from the same place. I have not had any issues with Sierra.

mikey.himself

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Good to hear. I ordered it, and glad i can save that sort of money. $80 for a transom seal kit? Where??? 8 years on your sierra kit, id say that is plenty good.

brunolund

Chief Petty Officer

i jusr rgot one online for a toal of $104.09 Canadian, shipped from the states. haven't had a look yet, but i'll pick it up this evening from the PO. then i'll let you all know how it is.

brunolund

Chief Petty Officer

just picked it up, and it was as expected. sierra boots (3) with clamps, seal kit, SKF gimbal bearing, 2 coolant hoses. all for $110.00 shipped. .
can't even get close to that here.

brunolund

Chief Petty Officer

from ebay, jim or jay something. i have his name at home if you'd like. and number

buggiedad_67

Petty Officer 2nd Class

i just did mine got my from ebay also from canada, but got mine back in dec, i paid 64.95 plus shipping so far mine is working, since i knew i was going to do it, if you look dureing the winter off season you can get things alot cheaper, i replaced my lower shift cable a shop was selling merc part numbers and only paid 12 bucks