Merc outdrive links?

Ryoken

Petty Officer 2nd Class
hey fellas...<br /><br />does anyone have some good tech websites concerning merc drives? maybe something with exploded views? mainly interested in rebuild stuff, lower units, etc... differences of alpha, bravo, etc...<br /><br />as some of you may remember, i tend to work mainly on bigger boats, inboards, etc.. the other subcontracter who has a small shop in the marina does all the drive work pretty much. even my i/o stuff i end up giving him drive maintenence, storage, etc. <br /><br />that wont change really, its his gig, and i wont step on his toes... i've got 1000's of hrs of glass, paint, repowers, etc to do anyway... <br /><br />as a mechanic, i just want to learn it. really need to get on the boss again about getting me the merc software....

Ryoken

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Merc outdrive links?

well, those are both very good. <br /><br />im interested in what the speciality drive tools are and there specifac uses.. maybe service manual type stuff, some sort of walkthru for rebuilds..<br /><br /> but those exploded views and overviews are quite helpful, thanks.. a good start. :)