Men's rules

rosco_59

Petty Officer 1st Class
always hear "the rules" <br />from the female side. <br />Now here are the rules from the male side. <br />These are our rules! <br />Please note... these are all numbered "1" <br />ON PURPOSE! <br /><br />1. Learn to work the toilet seat. <br />You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. <br />We need it up, you need it down. <br />You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down. <br />1. Sunday sports. It's like the full moon <br />or the changing of the tides. <br />Let it be. <br />1. Shopping is NOT a sport. <br />And no, we are never going to think of it that way. <br />1. Crying is blackmail. <br />1. Ask for what you want. <br />Let us be clear on this one: <br />Subtle hints do not work! <br />Strong hints do not work! <br />Obvious hints do not work! <br />Just say it! <br /><br />1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question. <br /><br />1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. <br />That's what we do. <br />Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for. <br /><br />1. A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. <br />See a doctor. <br />1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. <br />In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.. <br />1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. <br />Don't ask us. <br />1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one. <br />1. You can either ask us to do something <br />or tell us how you want it done. <br />Not both. <br />If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself. <br />1. Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials. <br />1. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we. <br />1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. <br />Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. <br />We have no idea what mauve is. <br />1. If it itches, it will be scratched. <br />We do that. <br />1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. <br />We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle. <br /><br />1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear. <br /><br />1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine...Really. <br /><br />1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as baseball, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks. <br /><br />1. You have enough clothes. <br /><br />1. You have too many shoes. <br /><br />1. I am in shape. Round is a shape. <br /><br />1. Thank you for reading this. <br />Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight; but did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander
Re: Men's rules

I'm already on the darn couch :( <br /><br />I just don't wanna be in the dog house :eek:

Link

Rear Admiral

One rule that covers everything.. I like it :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

:D :D <br />Actually I agree with most of these. I came to realize these things with that hard wark called marriage, but I can say now I understand my man better. These would have helped say... 10 years ago.<br />Bassy

crab bait

Captain

your alright BASSY,, finally commin' around.. <br /><br />offically 'one-of-the-guys'..!!

Cranky18

Petty Officer 2nd Class

One more: You have to listen to my criticism of your driving if I am the one that has to maintain the vehicles :mad:

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," we will act like nothing's wrong. <br />We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle. <br /><br /><br />My favorite<br />Ken

KRS

Banned

Now let's all get these tattooed on our backside so they can be read as an Owner's Manual

Twidget

Commander

1. If you think you are fat, you probably are. Dont ask. <br /><br /> :D :D

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Twidget:<br /> 1. If you think you are fat, you probably are. Dont ask. <br /><br /> :D :D
Reminds me of the commercial with the guy reading the paper or watching TV and his wife enters the room and says, "Do these pants make me look fat?" and he non-chalontly mutters, "sure do".<br /><br />I forget what the commercial is about.<br /><br />My wife gets her hair "high-lighted". It looked okay at first, but for $80/treatment, I could barely tell and said that. Well, she found a lady that does it now for $40/treatment, but she comes home a "blond". That is okay, but I can't stand when, two-weeks-later, and she is "two-toned" with pretty brunette roots growing in.<br /><br />I've got to learn to lie, but don't and make her mad every time she asks, "do you like my hair" and I reply, "I want my brunette back".<br /><br />I tell her to quit asking because my mind isn't changing. I guess she thinks that if she keeps asking, I'll eventually get my answer "correct". :rolleyes:

crab bait

Captain

gee JAMES,, WHATCHA COMPLAININ' ABOUT..<br /><br />i love when they do that..!!<br /><br />it's like i got me hot blond 'on-the-side'.. :) ..

Frankhanhart

Petty Officer 1st Class

Womens hairdo's are a bit like man's choice of lures. " Will this work?" However horrible it might look (the hairdo), I always let it " work" (for me). The fun is....she knows. So it looks like we're both hooked! Loveliest game in the world (still is at 59 :D )<br />Frank

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer

Bob jr,<br />while many of your comments have merit...<br />just wondering how many time have you been married? ;)

oddjob

Commander

Now let's all get these tattooed on our backside so they can be read as an Owner's Manual<br />
Im gonna print, laminate, and post this step guide by all phones. this is critical info. :)

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Going up on the refrigerator when I get home tonight.....just before I make up the couch for a good long camping trip. Oh ya and........<br /><br />1) If we laugh out loud at some thing, its cause we think its funny....ha-ha. So don’t ask.

davemaxi1970

Petty Officer 1st Class

printed ,put on fridge,divorce now imminent more time for boatin,and fishin!! :D :D

rosco_59

Petty Officer 1st Class

Married once, just had a lot of time to think while on the couch

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

And dont start a sentence with "We need to" because WE always means ME , I know what I need to do, even if it doesnt fit her schedule.<br /><br />If WE need to do something, start it yourself, and I will finish it when I finish the last project WE needed to do.<br /><br />"BACK OFF JACK" <br /><br /> :D :D