Men's Room Walls

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
I was in a back woods tavern last weekend and saw something funny hanging on the stall door..<br /><br />It was an antique wooden crate lid with some odd company logo .. <br /><br />..it read: " Freshest Prunes Around " :D

NYMINUTE

Captain
Men's Room Walls

Seen a couple of new ones recently worth of a mention.<br />Over the hand dryer Push Button for a Message from the Governor <br />Over a urinal Don't throw Cigarettes in the urinal, It makes them soggy and hard to light. <br />Baby Changing Station: The 'C' was removed from the word Changing! :D

boatmanwayne

Seaman
Re: Men's Room Walls

Sign in pay toilet, Here I sit all broken hearted, Paid my dime and only Fassed gas!

Mrs Soulwinner

Petty Officer 1st Class

JB, what was wrong with those two in Kenneth Brown's post? just curious because even I giggled at those and I'm a little stuffy..... :confused:

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I expected that, but what else did he expect with a post labeled Mens Room Walls? I guess he did expect it, and thats why it got shot down. He's just doing his job, although my brother Ray could never see it that way. :) <br /><br /><br />Just kidding JB. Ray is NOT my brother, I knew it was gonna get killed, although the state trooper was clean enough to stay IMHO.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

They paint these walls to hide my pen <br />but the outhouse poet strikes again.<br /><br /> OR<br /><br /><br />They edit these pages to hide my mark<br />but the scribblin scholar is the shark.

Sea Six

Petty Officer 2nd Class

He who writes on bathroom walls,<br />rolls his ---- in little balls.<br /><br />He who reads these words of whit, <br />eats those little balls of ----.

fatpratt1996

Petty Officer 1st Class

There used to be a guy in my high school (I know) who started a tradition of wiping any and all boogers wherever there was room to do so. Pretty darn sick if you ank me. How do you guys remember those quotes? I've seen a lot of funny ones but none come to mind.

Dunaruna

Admiral

This threads gunna keep JB busy.<br /><br />We have this on a plaque in our main bathroom. <br /><br />"Our aim is to keep this room clean, your aim will help". <br /><br /><br />Aldo

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

How about,<br />"Be like dad and not like sis, raise the lid before you ----"

FSHKPR

Ensign

I like the one at work, on the that sign says "Please flush after use" some one wrote "Why?" someone else wrote under that "to keep the coffee machine full"

NYMINUTE

Captain

12.gif

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by FSHKPR:<br /> I like the one at work, on the that sign says "Please flush after use" some one wrote "Why?" someone else wrote under that "to keep the coffee machine full"
LOL! You a funny guy! :D

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Seen at a restuarant-<br /><br />Please flush several times, its a long ways to the kitchen.

cjones4@hvc.rr.com

Petty Officer 2nd Class

My favorite of all time... seen between the urinals at Captain Tony's Saloon in Key West:<br /><br />No matter how good looking she is...<br />Someone, somewhere is sick of her sh**

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> We aim to please, so please aim!
A family friend actually had this in their bathroom, with a little addition:<br /><br />"We aim to please...so would you please aim too?"

TenE307

Petty Officer 2nd Class

One of my favorites:<br />Straight ahead - Urinal tennis<br />On the left side - Look Right<br />On the right side - Look left<br /><br />wish I could have realized I was playing the game before I looked back and forth a couple of times.