Men strike back! ! !

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class
Men strike back! ! ! ! <br /><br />How many men does it take to open a beer?<br />None. It should be opened when she brings it.<br />-------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Why is a Laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman?<br />Because a woman who can't even afford a washing machine will probably never be able to support you.<br />--------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Why do women have smaller feet than men?<br />It's one of those "evolutionary things" that allows them to stand closer to the kitchen sink.<br />-------------------------------------------------------------------<br />How do you know when a woman is about to say something smart?<br />When she starts a sentence with "A man once told me..."<br />-------------------------------------------------------------------<br />How do you fix a woman's watch?<br />You don't. There is a clock on the oven.<br />-------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Why do men fart more than women?<br />Because women can't shut up long enough to build up the required pressure.<br />-------------------------------------------------------------------<br />If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the front door, who do you let in first?<br />The dog, of course. He'll shut up once you let him in.<br />-------------------------------------------------------------------<br />What's worse than a Male Chauvinist Pig?<br />A woman who won't do what she's told.<br />-------------------------------------------------------------------<br />I married a Miss Right.<br />I just didn't know her first name was Always.<br />-------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by 90%.<br />It's called a Wedding Cake.<br />-------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Why do men die before their wives?<br />They want to.<br />-------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.<br />-------------------------------------------------------------------<br />In the beginning, God created the earth and rested. Then God created Man and rested.<br />Then God created Woman. Since then, neither God nor Man has rested.

Pony

Rear Admiral
Re: Men strike back! ! !

Why did the woman cross the road?<br />Who cares...what was she doing out of the kitchen.

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

Hey, Have you been hanging around my house again??

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

That kind of reminds me of this: Last year I let my male friend stay with me in Nevember. He had planned to move to Idaho in March.. Anyway, I let him use my couch, my food, free electric, hot showers, TV, and a place to store his things. I did the cleaning, dishes and I also chopped the wood and brought in at nite. Plus I homeschooled my son.. Busy, busy me.. He would come home ploop his rear down and drink beer until he passed out. In Feburary I started to get collection calls for him.. I was a little upset, because he wouldn't try to put a stop to it.. So He tells me this: I can't wait to get to Idaho, so I can have my solitude... I don't know what came over me , but this came right out of my mouth: THE MOTEL 6 is in Red Bluff and you can get all the solitude you want, plus they will leave the light on for you.. Should I call and let them know your coming... He was out the door... Thank You God..

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Q: What do all of the abused battered wives have in common?<br /><br />A: "spoken while maing slapping motions back and forth with hand" They JUST..DON"T..LISTEN!<br /><br />sorry, heard that one from a prosecutor working for a domestic violence task force.