Men and Women are different

one more cast

Captain
Female Prayer <br /><br />Before I lay me down to sleep, <br /><br />I pray for a man, who's not a creep, <br /><br />One who's handsome, smart and strong, <br /><br />One who loves to listen long, <br /><br />One who thinks before he speaks, <br /><br />One who'll call, and not wait weeks. <br /><br /> ~ A man who's gainfully employed, <br /><br />When I spend his cash, won't be annoyed <br /><br />Pulls out my chair and opens my door, <br /><br />Massages my back and begs to do more. <br /><br />Oh! ~ Send me a man who'll make love to my mind, <br /><br />And know what to answer to "How big's my behind?" <br /><br /> ~ I pray that our love will go on without end, <br /><br />And he'll always be my very best friend.<br /><br />Amen.<br /> <br /> <br /><br />Male Prayer<br /><br />Please send me a deaf-mute nymphomaniac <br />with huge boobs, who owns a liquor store<br />and a bass boat.<br /><br />Amen.

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Re: Men and Women are different

OMC,<br /><br />
Please send me a deaf-mute nymphomaniac<br />with huge boobs, who owns a liquor store<br />and a bass boat.
You reading my mind again???? :D :D :D <br /><br />Chris..........

wilkin250r

Chief Petty Officer

Deaf is no good. How in the world are you going to holler for another beer from the next room if she can't hear you?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by wilkin250r:<br /> Deaf is no good. How in the world are you going to holler for another beer from the next room if she can't hear you?
You throw the empty container into the next room and when she looks, you use sign language. Problem solved. :D

achris

More fish than mountain goat

ROTFLMAO!!<br />You guys are hilarious!!!<br />
What he said. :D :D :D :D :D <br /><br />Chris............