Membership drive

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Thank you all for your insights and assistance over the last year. But I have noticed that this site has a distinct lack of female members. Look at how our current female members contributions and insights are valued.<br /><br />How about a membership drive? Any ideas on how we can attract new members? Remember this site is a MALL and the season of giving is right around the corner. Bringing someone to the site responsible for providing a christmas gifts could be the difference between a fancy weed eater or a new GPS. ;)

dogsdad

Lieutenant
Re: Membership drive

Weedeater BAD...GPS gooooood!<br /><br /> :D <br /><br /><br />-dd-

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

How about iboats adds some female underthings to the cafepress merchandise site. <br /><br />Once we buy the women some fancy skivvies with iboats.com emblazened on the front, not only will they get more affection from us, but they will know where to go to buy us our gifts. :)

one more cast

Captain

I tried to get my honey to sign up and she said " those people on iboats arn't nothing but a bunch of.." well never mind what she said. :D <br /> she does get on here under my name though.

SlowlySinking

Master Chief Petty Officer

Hummmm, let's see, what could cause the low number of female iBoats forum members; could it be the number of blonde jokes we post or the off color jokes and anti-female comments, <br />(I'm thinking about it)<br /><br />No, that's not it, must be something else.<br /><br />mea culpa. ;)

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

Hello everyone, First let me tell you that women like Ladyfish,Bassy and myself who like boating, fishing and the great outdoors and who don't mind typing with a bunch of fellow boaters,are few and far between. I found this site when I was fixing up my boat an old 1956 larson v. what is funnier is my best friend and I fish our husbands do not. As far as getting more females on to Iboats,how about a womens topic? and supplies that we would use such as coverups and marine cooking supplies just for starters. I will think on this and check with my friends and get back to you.

cajun555

Chief Petty Officer

My wife reads some of the fishing post. Now when were in the boat she yells at me that I forgot the wd-40 again. She wants to try that so bad.