Meeting up with Kenimpzoom tonight

LadyFish

Admiral
Ken and his family have been in our neck of the woods fishing all week. Mr. LF and I are gonna try and hook up with him tonight. We're looking forward to meetiing another iboats member.<br /><br />Last year we met KeltonKrew and KKC and had a really nice visit.<br /><br /> :)

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Meeting up with Kenimpzoom tonight

Be careful, you don't know where else he may have been :p :D

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

Let us know if he is everything a woman wants....

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by RubberFrog:<br /> Let us know if he is everything a woman wants....
:eek: :eek: Gee! Ken, it looks like you may have gotten yourself a secret admirer :p :D :D

dolluper

Captain

Hay LF bet he'd love a box of those toemats have a good time ,let us know if he pulls up in the LASALLE

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

The ladyfishes are the nicest people I have met in a long time. It good to know there are still people like yall in this world.<br /><br />Good luck in the tournament guys.<br /><br />Ken

fireman57

Captain

KenImpZoom, you actually take your computer fishing with you? After fishing and enjoying adult beverages all day I'm ready to kick back. By the way you never said how much (or little) you caught.

LadyFish

Admiral

We totally enjoyed meeting Ken and his beautiful wife and daughter. Shared a few brews and laughs.<br /><br />Ken, Rod and I both enjoyed y'alls company and look forward to the next time when we can spend some more time together. Now that we've met maybe we can get together and fish next time.<br /><br />Still smiling over the little one, what a cutie pie. You could have left her here with Nana and Papa. :) <br /><br />Its great to meet up with people who you've gotten to know through this board and to discover they are everything and more than you thought they were.<br /><br />We had a great visit. :)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Sadly we didnt catch jack squat (or nothing worth mentioning), and I think the family is burnt out on fishin. I will give it one more try tommorow night.<br /><br />Ya know, the internet it the greatest thing. It makes friends out of strangers, and that can only mean good things.<br /><br /><br />Ken