Meet a Friend of mine

SoulWinner

Commander
Here is a URL: Ken West Web Site <br /><br />His name is Ken West. I met him at the church we attended, Pensacola Bible Baptist, where Ken was also a student at the Pensacola Bible Institute(PBI). About 12 years ago Ken and two Friends decided that they heard the call to preach in distant lands, so he went to work driving tractor-trailers while the other two completed their studies at PBI and they went to the Ukraine. Ken stayed behind and worked full time, sending much of his pay to his friends in the Ukraine to support their ministry. He also enrolled at PBI and took classes as his work schedule allowed. Ten years later he graduated with a Master in Divinity, and off he went to join his Friends ministry. He has been there for three years and saved HUNDREDS of souls! He is also in the process providing the Ukrainians with the word of God for time in their history!!!! Yes, he is having the AV1611 KJV translated into the Ukrainian language, until now all they had was the Russian Orthodox bible which has some serious doctrinal deviations from the KJV. <br /><br />He travels very far into the mountains and into the back country lovingly spreading the Good News of Salvation to people who live so off the beaten track that in some villages they still fly the Soviet Union flag!<br /><br />I just wanted to introduce all to my good friend Ken, a wonderful man of God, and a hero in every sense of the word!

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Meet a Friend of mine

Truly, THE WORD in action, SW. Thanks for sharing!

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Its a wonderful thing Ken is doing. Truely admirable.<br /> Its a tough life but so neccessary. Bless him.<br />Bassy

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

Kudos Ken :) <br />SW, am curious re: "Russian Orthodox bible which has some serious doctrinal deviations from the KJV"<br />can you expound? don't want to hijack good news,<br />so e-mail me at de-spamrussghe@yahoo.com<br />just remove de-spam when mailing.<br />regards,<br />M.Y.