Master Chief Petty Officer

POINTER94

Vice Admiral
Whenever I get a new title it usually means I didn't get a raise... :p :D :p

ndemge

Commander
Re: Master Chief Petty Officer

Sorry...<br /><br />that's how it goes.... SIR<br />Didn't see I was being outranked. :cool:

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

what does one have to do to get a demotion? LOL :p <br />rather b an enlisted man anyday...

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

New system, Guys.<br /><br />It runs all the way from Seaman Apprentice to Fleet Admiral and beyond. It is also automatic, so you no longer need to wait 'til a Moderator notices to get promoted.<br /><br />Cool, huh??

18rabbit

Captain

Pointer - we got picked on. :D <br /><br />I like it!!! Thanks, MOD's !!! :p <br /><br />EDIT: MOD’s - still waiting on the decoder ring. What is the estimated shipping time?

SCO

Lieutenant

Ha ha ha ha, thats hilarious. I like it too. :D

dk990496

Petty Officer 1st Class

Petty Officer 3rd Class<br />could have been worse just here to have fun any way

gaugeguy

Captain

How many posts to get the "special" titles, ie "Ancient Mariner", "Admiral Jokester", or "Dockboy"?<br /><br />I kind of like being an LT, (except it would be a "Captain" in the Corps) ;)

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Rabbit, <br /><br />You're kidding me! 12 hours ago I held the rank of galley slave in the Royal Wisconsin High Seas Fleet. Now maybe people will stop throwing things at me.... :D

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

I'm a Seaman?!?! Wait a minute, wait a minute..... I haven't been an "SN" in the Coast Guard since about 1980! :rolleyes: <br /><br />I retired in 1996 (retired early after 17 years with that new "early out" program that the services had - 15 year early retirement) and was a First Class Yeoman (E-6). What did I do wrong to get busted?!? :p <br /><br />Butch A.

ob

Admiral

ButchA,Maybe you can be affectionately refered to as seaman extroidinaire since you're an old salt.

18rabbit

Captain

I don’t think I get my decoder ring. :( Technically, I was a couple days into having qualified for Admiral status, but delays held up the promotion…and then the demotions… now, no decoder ring… :( :( :(

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Did you know that a majority of the mod's are either descendant's of, or actual card carrying Canadians. If that doesn't tell you something, it's time to turn in your wrist radio..

Trent

Captain

Did you know that a majority of the mod's are either descendant's of, or actual card carrying Canadians. If that doesn't tell you something, it's time to turn in your wrist radio.. <br /><br />WHAT???????? Ya got proof?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

See Rabbit.. I told ya.. It's something funky in the rules... No rings for Rabbits.. :p I dunno... <br /><br />ps.. Pointer.. wanna put some $money$ on that "Mods/Canadians" thing? I'm betting not.... :D

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Canadians are the only people capable of carrying out this type of conspiracy. :D Don't let that liberal, mild mannered, beer drinking, neutral on the world stage thing fool yea. They are out to repress the Rabbit. :p :p <br /><br />Therefor they have to be Canadians.

18rabbit

Captain

Now they are threatening the Rabbit with Celine Dion. That’s cruel!!! Could be worse than a Muslim holiday in an Iraqi prison run by American women.