martha marries bob

crab bait

Captain
how can that happen..?? i thought K-MART was bankrupt.. how can they spend 11 billion bucks.. thought they were broke..

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: martha marries bob

Hmmm. didnt think of it that way.<br /><br />I hope it succeeds, we need someone to keep WalMart worried.<br /><br />Ken

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

K-mart stock rose to over $100 the other day, up from around $9, last March when they filed for Reorganization. They have posted considerate profits while in reorganization.

Trent

Captain

Wonder if Craftsman Tools will be cheaper?

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Does this mean the shelves will be empty at Sears, also?

fatpratt1996

Petty Officer 1st Class

As long as they sell Quicksilver I'm all for it. Otherwise who cares, K-Mart's food court sucks!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Trent:<br /> Wonder if Craftsman Tools will be cheaper?
Only the Martha line of pink sockets, and plaid rider mowers. Aside from the tools, both SUCK.

crab bait

Captain

little joke... martha in jail.... 'not nary a hacksaw, chisle, file to be sold '..<br /><br />( court order )

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by crab bait:<br /> little joke... martha in jail.... 'not nary a hacksaw, chisle, file to be sold '..<br /><br />( court order )
benfunny.jpg

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> Wonder if Bob will get to make conjugal visits :D :D
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....!<br />Gives me chills just thinkin about that one...<br /> :eek:

gaugeguy

Captain

Bob is all over that...he's into that fixer upper type stuff...and she needs a lot of work :D

KennyKenCan

Commander

Craftsman was NOT part of the deal!<br /><br />Sears will become a Paint & Hardware Retailer, and compete against Ace Hardware and the like, and that is where Craftsman tools will be sold.<br /><br />K-Mart will become the large retail market.