Married bliss

gaugeguy

Captain
Oh, isn't married life just pure bliss!?<br /> <br />A newlywed couple had only been married for two weeks. The husband, although very much in love, couldn't wait to go out on the town and party with his old buddies.<br /><br />So, he said to his new wife, "Honey, I'll be right back."<br /> <br />"Where are you going, coochy cooh?" asked the wife <br /><br />"I'm going to the bar, pretty face. I'm going to have a beer."<br /><br />The wife said, "You want a beer, my love?" She opened the door to the refrigerator and showed him 25 different kinds of beer, brands from 12<br />different countries: Germany, Holland, Japan, India, etc.<br /><br />The husband didn't know what to do, and the only thing that he could think of saying was, "Yes, lolly pop...but at the bar...you know...they have<br />frozen glasses..."<br /><br />He didn't get to finish the sentence, because the wife interrupted him by saying, "You want a frozen glass, puppy face?" She took a huge beer<br />mug out of the freezer, so frozen that she was getting chills just holding it.<br /><br />The husband, looking a bit pale, said, "Yes, tootsie roll, but at the bar they have those hors d'oeuvres that are really delicious.... I won't<br />be long, I'll be right back. I promise. OK?"<br /><br />"You want hors d'oeuvres, poochi pooh?" She opened the oven and took out 5 dishes of different hors d'oeuvres: chicken wings, pigs in blankets, mushroom caps, pork strips, etc.<br /><br />"But my sweet honey... at the bar... you know... there's swearing, dirty words and all that..."<br /><br />"You want dirty words, cutie pie?... "LISTEN UP , @$%&#*#%! DRINK YOUR @#$%&^* BEER IN YOUR *&^%$#@ FROZEN MUG AND EAT YOUR @#$%&^-#@$%$#@ SNACKS,<br />BECAUSE YOU ARE MARRIED NOW, YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE! GOT IT, @#$%^&*?"<br /><br />and, they lived happily ever after. :( :D

samagee

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Married bliss

Personally I think he should have been a little wiser, and mentioned the topless women at the bar he usually frequented. :D

Twidget

Commander

Huh, my wife skipped directly to the last paragraph.... :eek: :)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Well, she sure got to the point, didn't she? No misunderstandings there.<br />Bassy ;)

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

<as he walks out the door, keys in hand, mumbling under his breath .... "control freak"..>

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I would be mad for sure. All that beer and food for just two people. What a waste, I would be picking up the phone and calling all my friends to come on over. :D