Man of the House

LadyFish

Admiral
A husband had finished a book about being the "Man of the House"<br />by the time he reached his home. All charged up he stormed into his<br />house and walked directly up to his wife. Pointing and shaking a<br />finger in her face, he said, "From now on, I want you to know that I<br />am the man of this house, and my word is law!" "I demand that you<br />prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my<br />meal, I expect a sumptuous dessert afterward!".<br /><br />"Then, after dinner, you're going to rub my tired feet and draw me<br />my bath so I can relax." "I will be expecting you to bring me<br />martinis while I soak in the tub!" "And, when I'm finished with my<br />bath, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?"<br /><br />"The undertaker," replied his wife. :D

Pascal

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Man of the House

That 'ud make me a overnite project for Digby O'dell if I tried that at my house to!!! :eek: :D <br /><br />acturally she 'ud prolly fall off her chair laffing!!!

bubbakat

Captain

Ladyfish I do believe you are conjuring up trouble . aren't you? :D :D

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

True story:<br />On our wedding night, I took off my pants, handed them to my wife, and announced, "Here, try these on!"<br />"They'll never fit me!" she replied.<br />"That's right!" I said, "I wear the pants in this family!"<br />In response, she slipped out of her panties and handed them to me. "Here, put these on," she said.<br />"I'll never get into them," I answered.<br />"That's right!", she said, "and you won't, either, until you change your attitude!"

crab bait

Captain

one of my fav episode of 'married with children'.. PEG's mother was daydreamin' an smilin'.. 'whatcha thinkin' about mom.'.?? <br /><br />your father... about what..??<br /><br />just that i was married for 30 years an never gave that man a moument of pleasure,, that's what ,PEG... an that gives me a warm fuzzy feelin' inside..

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

"God made man, and he rested"...<br /><br />"During mans rest, God took a rib from man, and with that rib God created woman".. "<br /><br />"After this creation of the creature called woman, no man has rested since"....<br /> :p <br />or something like that..