Man, its raining out side.

LubeDude

Admiral
So Im surprised that its raining in Oregon? :confused: <br /><br />Well, we havnt had "ANY" measurable rain this summer at all, now today it has rained about all day, at least an inch probably more. I mean its like a monsoon outside right now. Well, thats good though in a way as it will raise the lake a bit, and may even start the turn over. :cool:

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Man, its raining out side.

Sounds to me like a new tone LubeDude. I wonder if they will all flock to your post with kinder and gentler comments? :p

ZmOz

Captain

Yep...had to run around frantically covering various projects with tarps when I woke up and saw it raining. Hope the neighbors weren't watching...I was still wearing nothin' but boxers. :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

That's great news! Send a bit down here would ya? I could use a little settling-of-the-dust kind of rain.<br />Bassy

willamettejeff

Chief Petty Officer

I hear you LD. I had a boat trip planned with some friends through the Willamette Falls Locks that got rained out. Hoping to go today, but doubtful as it is supposed to rain again today. If you remember LD it did the same thing last year for about the first 3 weeks in September putting an early end to a lot of people's boating season. The good side of it was that we had a couple of sunny weekends after that and, as a lot of people had already put their boats away, we were able to enjoy the river without all of those jet flees and wake boats to annoy us. So this could actually be a good thing in the end if it works out like last year.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Yeah but...why does it have to happen on the weekends? :mad: Same thing, just not quite as bad last weekend. I postponed two water play days last weekend for this weekend. No such luck.<br /><br />Maybe next weekend we'll get back to 80 deg's. September is usually consistantly warm and sunny.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Raining here this AM, too. :) <br /><br />First time in about a month. All my grass has turned olive drab or just plain brown.<br /><br />Maybe we should put this up on the Good News Network. :)

willamettejeff

Chief Petty Officer

JB, good news for grass, bad news for outings in the boat.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Send it my way. The lawn is so dry I can't go out without shoes anymore.

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

:confused: <br /><br />In Scotland we only know it's summer time because the rain is warmer :cool: