Magster65... where are you?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Seems like it's been quite a while since we've heard from our buddy Magster, so thought i'd put this out there.. <br /><br />If you get a chance Magster, give us a shout and let us know your still alive and kicking.. ;)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: Magster65... where are you?

I was wondering the same thing the other day. He must be busy trying to put a motor on that cart he was building. <br /><br />He could be caught up in trying to keep home matters on even keel. I know family problems can keep you busy.<br /><br />I hope he returns, he is another member that has been an asset to the board. <br /><br />Topmason is another one. He came on like gang busters and offered good advice also. I wonder where he went also.

Carphunter

Commander

Whats goin on guys, seems we are startin to lose a lot of "top-notch" folks from iboats.<br /><br />The fine people that post here are what keeps me comin back, without them, this place kinda loses its luster.<br /><br />C'mon back Magster, we need to see some new picks of that little fella!!

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

if I remember correctly, he was dealing with poss.<br />splittin up w/his wife. sure he'll be back some day.<br />in meantime, good luck buddy!

magster65

Commander

Holy crap! Has it really been that long already? Sorry guys, I am alive still!!!! My computer has gotten a little dusty over the past couple years but I still remembered my login password :) <br />Can't remember the girlfriends birthday but my iboats password... not a problem :) <br />I'll try and get on here more often. I still have the Tolly and the same girlfriend, my son is doing very well (he has a swear word in his vocabulary now).<br />
f5792a76.jpg
<br />This 'parenting' is a full time job 'eh?

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Holy Criminy, How did that feller get that big already. Guess I been hanging around here longer than I thought. That's kinda scary to realize your watching somebodys kids grow up on a site...Guess that means I may be LIFER here huh.<br /><br />Good to see ya around Magster.

LadyFish

Admiral

OMG Magster, what a cutie patootie he is. Good to hear from you. :)

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

cute kid... takes after mom I guess? :p <br />welcome back

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Good to hear from ya Magster. Your boy sure is getting big and handsome. They sure grow up fast. <br /><br />Girl friend huh? That explains why us poor ole iboats members haven't heard from ya. Then again I don't blame you one bit! <br /><br />Tip: My father told me that there is no need to remember a girlfriends birthday, its only when they become a wife that you better start remembering those special dates. :p :D

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Wow! A blast from the past... :D Hi-ya, Magster, and Little Magster...