Made it to Orlando

aspeck

Staff member
Arrived in Orlando today. Looking forward to a good vacation. All you northerners, it was nice and warm when we arrived! No snow, rain, or cold. Have a happy Thanksgiving, all!

matthews_jim

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Made it to Orlando

Welcome to the Sunshine State and Orlando. If you have time to fish, try East Lake Toho, Big Lake Toho, Kissimmee Chain, or the Butler Chain.<br /><br />Enjoy your stay!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

"No snow, rain, or cold." <br /><br />shush! hush! Don't go spreaing rumors like that.... Cripe.. You'll have all them yankees headed this way.... :D :D <br /><br />P.S. To those who do venture to the sunshine state, please leave yer flu germs and other viruses at home this year... <br /><br />signed, Thanks..<br />The restless Natives... :)

no1shep

Cadet

thanks for the info .on a broken skeg. much appreciation. tony

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Oh.. One more thing..<br /><br />Don't go driving around during rush hours, PLEASE!!! I beg you...<br /><br />Traffic's bad enuff as is.... :cool:

aspeck

Staff member

Yea, Snapper, I saw that today - rush hour on a Sunday? What is that?

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

I thought everyone in FL WAS a yankee. Is there such thing as native Floridian?

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by BoatBuoy:<br /> I thought everyone in FL WAS a yankee. Is there such thing as native Floridian?
That's what I've heard too.

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by aspeck:<br /> Arrived in Orlando today. Looking forward to a good vacation. All you northerners, it was nice and warm when we arrived! No snow, rain, or cold. Have a happy Thanksgiving, all!
Do the words BITE ME mean anything? :D :D <br /><br />Have a Great Vacation and if you get the chance, take a ride in a swamp buggy and report back!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by Link:<br />
Originally posted by aspeck:<br /> Arrived in Orlando today. Looking forward to a good vacation. All you northerners, it was nice and warm when we arrived! No snow, rain, or cold. Have a happy Thanksgiving, all!
Do the words BITE ME mean anything? :D :D <br /><br />Have a Great Vacation and if you get the chance, take a ride in a swamp buggy and report back!
Might as well add me to the BITE ME list. ;)

aspeck

Staff member

Having a blast - weather beautiful Link and NYMINUTE. Will get home in time for the first day of rifle season. Don't get much better - just wish I could do a little fishin' for some Florida bass while here!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

12Footer, and myself... Real, live, and restless... Native Florida crackers... :D <br /><br />Prolly the only two.. :eek: Maybe we could get on the endangered species list???? :D

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Man aspeck you really know how to rub salt into the wound. <br /><br />It right now is cloudy, going to rain tonight into tomorrow and thursday mornin. I'm green with envy. <br /><br />Have a great vacation though. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

spratt

Lieutenant

Today Nov 23 Few Showers 51°/46° <br />Wed Nov 24 Rain 54°/49°<br />Thu Nov 25 Rain 51°/38° <br />Fri Nov 26 Showers 46°/38° <br />Sat Nov 27 Showers 45°/31° <br />Sun Nov 28 Partly Cloudy 44°/32° <br />Mon Nov 29 Partly Cloudy 45°/37° <br />Tue Nov 30 Mostly Cloudy 46°/35° <br />Wed Dec 01 Partly Cloudy 45°/33° <br />Thu Dec 02 Mostly Cloudy 44°/39° <br /><br />Rain forecast nearly EVERY day!!!<br /><br />Both my sons live in Fort Lauderdale...so I can go there sometimes...and it is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't wanna live there:)

SoulWinner

Commander

Hey, Florida native here too! Enjoy your stay in our home state Aspeck. Enjoy the traffic down there. If you ever have the chance, visit the Naval Air Museum here in Pensacola.