lunacy!

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral
exactly when will summer start in the NE?...<br />rain, cold, then a small craft advisory cancelled MY<br />nigara river musky hunt today. (or GF curse)<br />it could be much worse I know... wildfires, draught,<br />flesh eating bacteria :p <br />pretty soon I will be living on the boat listening<br />to the marine radio all by MYself! LOL<br />praying for indian summer!<br />M.Y.

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: lunacy!

Better than 95 and HHH MY. I think it's been an awesome summer up here, reminds me of San Diego weather.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

I think we have had 2 days in July where temp was<br />above 85 and was at least "mostly" sunny here GG.

one more cast

Captain

MY last week was pretty nice here at least 3 or 4 days last week anyway. now its raining and cool again.

gaugeguy

Captain

And with all these cold fronts that are moving through, makes for pretty good fishing if you can time it right and be out there just before it hits ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

One crappy thing about this summer is I can't keep up with the lawn. Grass is growing way too fast this year :mad:

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hmmm. Got DOWN to 85 here the past few days. Normal is upper 90s.<br /><br />I'm loving it. Getting a lot of outdoor chores done in the daytime.<br /><br />Now if I could just convince the fire ants and black widows to leave me be it would be a great COLD spell. :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Same here, GG. Been mowing for a day and a half and got maybe half of it done.<br /><br />Been cool here the past few days. Low 80s. Normal is upper 90s.<br /><br />If I could just stay out of the way of the fire ants and black widows (OWWW! :eek: ) it would be a nice cold spell.

gaugeguy

Captain

Hey MY, when we are rich, can I hire a hot lawn girl to do my (and even JB's) lawn?? I figure if the wife can have a pool boy, I can have a lawn girl :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

only if they are cleared by JB or OMC...<br />best of both worlds? MY can always dream, right?

Mercury140-I6

Petty Officer 1st Class

the Summer here in Western Washington State has been AWESOME, UNTIL About the middle of July, when it started to get HOT!!! We got up to 96 degrees last weekend, now in the mid 70's to the low/mid 80's so, it's a little better, would REALLY like to see upper 60's and low 70's though with showers at least every 2-3 days.<br /><br />I know, I'm weird. I just LOVE cool weather and rain. That's why I moved to the Seattle area from the SF Bay Area.<br /><br />Next week I am working the Sea Fiar hydro races on my boat. It's great, I get to drive my boat all week and they put the same fuel in my boat as they put in the race boats. You'ld be surprised how smooth a Merc 140 inline 6 runs on 110 (Or 120) octane. Really purs like a kitten and idles down to 600 RPM.<br /><br />Have a great Summer guys. After Sea Fair I am going to Northern Idaho (Priest River) for a week or two with the boat.<br /><br />Craig

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Hey, I'll trade two of our 104 days for anything under 80. Who wants to trade?<br />Bassy

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Sorry Bassy.. I'd trade, but all I got is 95 in the shade with darn near 100% humidity..<br /><br />80 would be nice, with about 50% humidity... Oh well, December will be here soon enuff.... :p

aspeck

Staff member

Hey, today it is supposed to get UP to 81! Sure is a lot different than being in Ghana! You are right about the lawn - having to mow every 4 days! UGH! It was sunny this morning, but looks like it is about to start raining again.<br /><br />Youth Camp starts on Sunday and weatherman says rain on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday! Joy!

RichP1269

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Just got through a week of clear skies, high 80's to low 90's.<br /><br />Northern California - best climate in the U.S

Formula1974

Petty Officer 1st Class

looking at the weather channel the only day its not gonna rain here is thursday. It really sucks to look at a 7 day outlook and see storms every day.