LubeDude or anyone else that might know

Link

Rear Admiral
LD<br />I saw your reply is Bassys post(To all of us who survived- Congrats!) about pouring lead sinkers. <br /><br />I was just talking to a guy the other day about making sinkers, jigs and musket balls for my black powder rifles and pistols and he told me it was against the law!<br /><br />You know anything about this?<br />Or anyone ?<br /><br />Thanks

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: LubeDude or anyone else that might know

Me thinks he's full of BS! Or maybe it's some new Liberal law, compliments of Christine Gregoire. Just in case, be sure to draw the curtains b4 you do it. :p

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> Me thinks he's full of BS! Or maybe it's some new Liberal law, compliments of Christine Gregoire. Just in case, be sure to draw the curtains b4 you do it. :p
Your correct.<br />Just called Puyallup Taxidermy where I bought the stuff many years ago. They still sell everything needed. <br />Time to melt down some more wheel weights! :) <br />A guy just gave me 150 pounds of them. Which is how this conversation came up over coffee the other night.<br />Should have called b4 posting...<br />Arrrg

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Link:<br />
Originally posted by Boomyal:<br /> Me thinks he's full of BS! Or maybe it's some new Liberal law, compliments of Christine Gregoire. Just in case, be sure to draw the curtains b4 you do it. :p
Your correct.<br />Just called Puyallup Taxidermy where I bought the stuff many years ago. They still sell everything needed. <br />Time to melt down some more wheel weights! :) <br />A guy just gave me 150 pounds of them. Which is how this conversation came up over coffee the other night.<br />Should have called b4 posting...<br />Arrrg
'ts ok Link. 'twas nothing more than your over sensitivity to this sudden, radical shift to the left in these PNW states. :p <br /><br />ps, did your ask them at the taxidermy shop if they were gettin ready to do Christine Gregoire? :D

Twidget

Commander

The way things have gotten everywhere, that really doesnt sound so far fetched. I'm really happy that is was false.

Skinnywater

Commander

I like melting down those little toy solgiers into slugs........"Aim small, miss small." ;)