Lowrance Fishfinders/GPS

Hey guys. Does anyone know the difference between the Lowrance 332c and the Lowrance 520c? Can't quite figure this one out but there is a price difference. Thanks for any advice you can give.

BluefishBuster

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Re: Lowrance Fishfinders/GPS

The 520c is the newer model. From the specs they look nearly identical. Could be that the 332c prices you see are deeply discounted to get rid of old stock because the list prices are similar.

Boatist

Rear Admiral

Until Lowrance add it to their Web Site I would not trust any spec you see. This usually means the unit is still under development and testing and so could change.

Thanks guys ... I will keep doing my research before buying. I was going to go with the 332c but when I saw the 520c I figured maybe I should wait and possibly buy that model. I'll check Lowrance's site to see what they have to say. Thanks again.

Thanks bhile ... I've been doing some research and the 332C seems to be one of the "best bang for the buck" units. I was also considering the Lowrance 480M ... but I think the color display with the 332C will be worth the extra $.

imported_Ady

Cadet

New to the site - Hi

I believe the 520 has a newer antenna and can accept a lowrance radar via a new ethernet port - apart from that the spec is the same. If you are not interested in a radar upgrade you may be able to pick a 332c cheap. I have the 332c with a navionics chip and operate in split screen mode with map and sonar - transformed my fishing8)