Love Dress

karrick

Petty Officer 1st Class
A woman stopped by unannounced at her recently married son's house. <br />She rang the doorbell and walked in. She was shocked to see her <br />Daughter-in-law lying on the couch, totally naked. <br />Soft music was playing, and the aroma of perfume filled the room. <br /> <br />"What are you doing?" she asked. "I'm waiting for my husband to <br />come home from work," the daughter-in-law answered. <br />"But you're naked!" the mother-in-law exclaimed. <br />"This is my love dress," the Daughter-in-law explained. <br /> <br />"Love dress? But you're naked!" <br />"My husband loves me to wear this dress," she explained. <br />"Every time he sees me in this dress, he <br />instantly becomes romantic. He can't get enough of me." <br /> <br />The mother-in-law left. When she got home, she undressed, showered, put on her best perfume, dimmed the lights, put on a romantic CD, <br />and laid on the couch waiting for her husband to arrive. <br /> <br />Finally, her husband came home. He walked in and saw her laying there in her Love Dress. <br />"What are you doing?" he asked. <br />"This is my love dress," she whispered, sensually. <br />"Needs ironing," he said. "What's for dinner?"

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: Love Dress

I am thinking he wont be getting anything for dinner.<br /><br />Ken

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Love Dress

"I ain't as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was."<br />Makes sense to me. ;)