Louisiana Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
I only just heard of this entity...anybody else heard it mentioned at all?<br /><br />it has been in existence since 1950<br /> LOHSEP <br /><br />"...Over the years, the mission has evolved to include the spectrum of natural, man-made disasters and as of 2003; the duties and responsibilities for supporting Louisiana's Homeland Security needs. "<br /><br />
<br />Mission <br /> <br /> The Louisiana Office of Homeland Security And Emergency Preparedness leads, coordinates, and supports the emergency management system, in order to protect lives and prevent the loss of property from all hazards.<br />"The Louisiana Office of Homeland Security And Emergency Preparedness will ensure that the State is prepared to respond to, and recover from, all natural and man-made emergencies. This office will provide the leadership and support to reduce the loss of life and property through a all-hazards emergency management program of mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery."<br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> Our Vision <br /> <br /> "is for governmental, volunteer and private organizations, with effective plans, necessary resources, and training for variable and efficient disaster response. To maintain and improve the capability to successfully Mitigate against, Prepare for, Respond to, and Recover from all-hazards related emergencies and disasters."<br /> <br />

D

DJ

Re: Louisiana Office of Homeland Security and Emergency Preparedness

It should be:<br /><br />R.F.Y.L.P.I.L.V.T F. (Run For Your Lives Party In Las Vegas To Follow.<br /><br />For this idiot, he doesn't realize that his followers are spred, all over the country, or DEAD.

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

They probably have their offices based in New Orleans.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

alden, hq is in the state capitol, Baton Rouge. I understand that it's a small office, supposed to be coordinators & planners, don't have any actual resources under their control. Also I don't know how much if any actual authority.<br /><br /> :D at DJ