looking for suggestions on this boat

Laakefly

Cadet
Re: looking for suggestions on this boat

I am from Oshkosh and see the boat on the lot. What are they asking for it looks nice

hadvisor

Seaman Apprentice

Asking price is 13995 - seems a bit high...

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Looks awful clean with low usage. It does seem to be a lot for the age, however. A boat value site has been posted here before. I would find it and look it up. You can always make an offer.

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

It's clean, you get what you pay for usually. <br /><br />Good looking boat. I would check nada as well to see what it's official book value is. www.nada.com.<br /><br />Also, I've found around here that a lot of times used dealers have a problem pricing boats realistically. For example, there is a used 2003 or 2004 20 foot Trophy walkaround with a 115 on it at a lot on the highway here, been there for a long time, so one day I looked at it since I drive by it every day. Asking $28000. Would end up costing less NEW. No wonder it's still there.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Prices for boats in that size, have always seemed pretty high in and around the Fox Valley.<br /><br />I'm sure there is some "room" in that price, especially this time of year.