looking for seat/resting post.. where?

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
edit - guess this should have been in the boats forum. ooops.<br /><br />I've seen a boat leaning post on a few fishing programs, but have not been able to locate a supplier.<br /><br />It fits in a single pedestal seat base as is commonly found on bass or fishing boats.<br /><br />On the top of the pedestal is a padded rail, kind of like a seat back. You cannot sit on it, just lean against it to steady yourself.<br /><br />I've looked on the web and in all my catalogs, but no luck.<br /><br />Any ideas??

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: looking for seat/resting post.. where?

Originally posted by roscoe:<br /> edit - guess this should have been in the boats forum. ooops.<br /><br />I've seen a boat leaning post on a few fishing programs, but have not been able to locate a supplier.<br /><br />It fits in a single pedestal seat base as is commonly found on bass or fishing boats.<br /><br />On the top of the pedestal is a padded rail, kind of like a seat back. You cannot sit on it, just lean against it to steady yourself.<br /><br />I've looked on the web and in all my catalogs, but no luck.<br /><br />Any ideas??
Something like this roscoe?<br />
167980077.jpg

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I know what you're talking about. Like this?<br /> Seat

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Sorry but no.<br /><br />About the size of the one Bassy pointed out. But flatten it out and stand it on end. Just a padded panel, something to steady yourself against, with your side or the small of your back. They are small so as not to take up all the room in a small 16' boat.<br /><br />I think I saw them on Al Lindner's In-Fisherman show.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Boats? Done.