Looking for Mercury/Mariner

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Can't find one to look at.<br />Checked 3 dealerships this weekend.<br />Are they so new that the dealers don't have them yet?

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Looking for Mercury/Mariner

hmmm... a guessing game :D <br /><br />a... catalog?.. if so they've been around Roscoe <br /><br /> :confused:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

:) <br />Its not what you think.<br />But if you know the answer to my question, you know what I am talking about. :)

NathanY

Commander

You talking SUV ha ha I got it, What do I win?

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

got a link to a picture?

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

main_image.jpg
<br /><br />this what you talkin' about roscoe?

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

You get NOTHING !!<br /><br />Mom and dad said they were looking at one.<br />I wanted to check them out, but can't find one around here.<br />From the looks of it on the website, it sure looks like a rebadged Ford/Mazda. So I guess I can go to a Ford dealer and look at their version.<br /><br />Since I have outboards on the brain, the first time I heard the commercial on tv, I looked up expecting to see a boat.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Barlow wins a prize cause his post taught me a few things.<br />1-due out fall 2005<br /><br />So how did mom and dad find one to look at?<br />I am asking mom that on the phone right now.<br />....<br />....<br />.....<br />she said they saw them on tv then checked them out on the web. Yhey had no idea that they were not on the market yet.<br />And no idea that they were a hybred.<br /><br />Their ad says 33city/29 hiway for mileage. Less on the hiway, interesting.<br />Their website says 22-26.<br />3500# towing<br />3200# curb weight.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

was just running through dealerships this weekend looking at Trucks. I see Ford has the Escape out in a hybrid thats at dealerships right now... the Mercury looks to be its 'twin' with the usual Merc. trim upgrades.<br /><br />they're lil' bitty things .. but practical for someone in the market.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

I'm sure dad will laugh at it if he ever actually goes to look at one. He wants a real truck.