looking for interior pics of 1992 17' Starcraft bowrider

Fishatron

Cadet
hello, I'm having trouble finding interior pics of a boat that I'm interested in. the seller says it's in a barn and they can't take good pics of it. Boat's a little far away so I'm hoping someone on here has some pics they can share. it's a 1992 17' aluminum bowrider. I just want to see what the seat layout is like so that I can invision (dream) about taking it out. looking for a family boat which can also be used for serious fishing.

the exterior paint scheme is that wicked blue and white.

Anyways, hopefully somebody can share their interior pics..thanks!

Pugetsound

Lieutenant Commander
Re: looking for interior pics of 1992 17' Starcraft bowrider

Seems the current owner is avoiding haveng to to show you the boat. A flash will take very good photos as we all know. Some sellers try to get you to there space to think it will be a n easier sale. Caution my friend. If he does not want you to see it, it may not be worth the effort. I drove 250 miles and paid in advance for a boat I would never have ever bought. A lot of work and about broke even and created a nice boat but would never do that again. Pugetsound

Fishatron

Cadet
Re: looking for interior pics of 1992 17' Starcraft bowrider

Well the one and only exterior shot they have in the ad is nice and clean, they say the interior and exterior is in mint condition. But i hear what your saying Pugetsound, be cautious. I already have a 1976 Holiday 16' so I'm not hard up for a boat. Always looking for the next one though!

I tried google searching but could only find those 17' fibreglass eurostars and every year of aluminum boat but the year I'm interested in..

Last edited: