looking for info??

bytor

Recruit
hi i recently got an old boat, the title says its a 17' californian, i cant seem to find any info on it ....can anyone help??<br /><br />you can see pictures of it if it would help @ my<br /> web page
R0100028.jpg

Capt. Bob

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: looking for info??

I found information on the underside of a piece of metal trim that topped the transom on my boat. I only knew that it was a Silverline. Now I know it is a Silverline Aruba 15 V. Look in unsuspecting places on the boat and you might find information. <br /><br />Here is a guy that I have used many times to aquire original brochures and manuals for my boats including a 1973 new sales brochure for my Silverline.<br /><br /> Nat Hammond<br /><br />Vintage Marine Sales Literature<br /><br />P.O. Box 154<br /><br />South Bristol, Maine 04568 <br /><br />207-644-8755<br /><br />FAX 207-644-8753<br /><br />oldboatlit@vmsl.com<br /><br />website www.vmsl.com <br /><br />Original Marine Sales Literature <br /><br />PS Since you live in CA...... I would have kept the hair...but at my age hair is at a premium. :D