Looking for bucket seats!!!!

jamiemac74

Seaman
My 93 Regal that I have been re-upholstering has the back to back seat on the left side... i am looking to find another seat like the right side or just find a pair of them. Color is not an issue... Not really wanting the pedistal style.. Looking for the aluminum pole style.. Thanks

jamiemac74

Seaman
Re: Looking for bucket seats!!!!

I have seen some on there I like... But, I was hoping to find someone who owns a marine salvage yard or looking to part out.... Not really wanting to put 700-1000 bucks in seats... As soon as I figure out how to post picks. I will post picks of my progress....

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Please re-read the forum rules. We do not permit solicitation and we do not have a swap/sell area.

jamiemac74

Seaman

Please re-read the forum rules. We do not permit solicitation and we do not have a swap/sell area.

OK... I was hoping if nothing else someone on here might know of a salvage yard.... I have read other post of guys on here helping out other members with finding parts. I didnt mean to break any rules.. Thanks In Advance...

tistore

Banned

ebay has some awsome deals on boat seats so does webstore its a new site to get people away from ebay cause ebay sucks...check out webstore its pretty cool and cheap!

jamiemac74

Seaman

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral

Another note that I would add is that you really need to make sure your deck is in very good shape, a Pedestal seat will put much more stress on the deck where the pedestal mounts so if your boat was not designed to have pedestal seats you could have a problem.

jamiemac74

Seaman

Another note that I would add is that you really need to make sure your deck is in very good shape, a Pedestal seat will put much more stress on the deck where the pedestal mounts so if your boat was not designed to have pedestal seats you could have a problem.

Good point.... I have all the interior out of the boat now.. The floor is in great shape for a 93.... That was one of my concerns.. The boat must have been kept inside or covered with a good cover by the previous owner(s).. I got lucky there..I have been able to reuse 90% of the wood on the panels I have recovered.. The only bad pieces I have found where a diff type of wood they used, almost looks like a teak.. But I replaced it with treated plywood...

mphy98

Lieutenant

If you get the nice wide base for the pedestal seats you will not have a problem. I converted my old thundercraft to pedestal seats 5 years ago and bought the springfield bases. I ues 2 above the floor for the fronts and 2 flush mounts for the back. No movement at all even through some pretty heavy waves.

jamiemac74

Seaman

HERE IS A WEB SITE

EDIT om

Thank you so much. I purchased another seat last night on eBay. I found one really close to my existing one. After getting them recovered it will work great....
eBay auction# 170605271691