looking at this in morning

lrd3

Cadet
this is how the add reads=

i have a 13ft fiberglass boat and trailer with clean title. has floors built on top that are removable so you can walk all aound and fish. custom lights upfront. fish finder included. minn kota 55lb thrust trolling motor is also included. Boat is in good shape. floats. May need some electrical work for lights and fish finder. I have not used this boat since last year and only took it out a few times. Motor was used about 5 times. runs smooth and very powerful. No battery included.
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3n23o93lf5O05P05X2b6r278b61e9890314ac.jpg

the guy said o the phone that he wouldnt run more than a 5 hp motor on it... I'm looking to get out on the lake and fish... will i work over my tri hull....

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Re: looking at this in morning

I really prefer aluminum hulls for this purpose. How much does he want for it?

ryanr623

Chief Petty Officer

I really prefer aluminum hulls for this purpose. How much does he want for it?

Yeah the cost is important here. If you are just looking at getting some fishing in, you can buy a brand new 14 foot tracker for $600 out the door. If you have a truck you don't need a trailer.

lrd3

Cadet

he wants 500 with trolling motor ad trailer.... i just want some thing to fish out of wile i work over a older tri hull...
any help including links would be great... i have a few 4 hp gas motors around along with a couple trolling motors if there are better options... i have a truck.. so if its small i can load it and launch by hand...

lrd3

Cadet

Yeah the cost is important here. If you are just looking at getting some fishing in, you can buy a brand new 14 foot tracker for $600 out the door. If you have a truck you don't need a trailer.

got a link for the tracker?

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

That's a terrible deal.

My dad picked this up with a 5HP Merc last fall for $600

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/ezmobee/DSCF2577.jpg

Granted that was a real nice deal but I'm thinking $750-1000 would get you a nice tinny with trailer and gas motor. $500-700 should get you a nice boat and maybe a trailer. Those old glass boats usually have wood in the structure or at least in the transom and it's probably all rotted. You can pick up those transom-mount trolling motors for $50-$100 on CL all day long.

lrd3

Cadet

That's a terrible deal.

My dad picked this up with a 5HP Merc last fall for $600

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w200/ezmobee/DSCF2577.jpg

Granted that was a real nice deal but I'm thinking $750-1000 would get you a nice tinny with trailer and gas motor. $500-700 should get you a nice boat and maybe a trailer. Those old glass boats usually have wood in the structure or at least in the transom and it's probably all rotted. You can pick up those transom-mount trolling motors for $50-$100 on CL all day long.

im dealing with some wood rot on what i thought was a "gator" turns out mine is a 1964 woods..gator is the trailer that came with it...lol.. i did see a new "dented deal" 13 ft jon for 500$ im really just wanting something for the remainder of the seasons... light 2 or 3 people ready will be fine for this .... then its time to rip up the "woods" and find out if i have what it takes to repair the old girl...
tell your dad to swing down this way... he can recoup all his money....lol

lrd3

Cadet

is there a classifieds section to this forum?

smokeonthewater

Fleet Admiral

NOPE the only selling allowed here is IBOATS merchandise

lrd3

Cadet

maybe the "dented jon" is how i will go for now..... thanks for all the help all. i know i will need more when i start ripping in to that old dog...