Look Out Ladyfish - you may get some Competition

aspeck

Staff member
Finally got to the lake today and enjoyed the afternoon there. We had a great time! On the way back my wife (who has not been a fan of the water or boat) says, "that was great! Do you think you can teach me to back the trailer, unload and load the boat, and drive? It would be great if I could come out here even when you have to work."<br /><br />Wow! She may decide that we should spend our free time at the lake instead of shopping! But the downside is, I may never see her or my boat again!

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Look Out Ladyfish - you may get some Competition

22.gif
<br /><br />Aspeck, I think thats great that she takes so much interest!<br /><br />I'm sure with your guidance she will be a quick study. Maybe the next time she goes shopping it'll be for boat electronics or lures. :D

crab bait

Captain

there goes the paint job.. <br /><br />just wait 'till she buys curtains for it..!!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea mine learned a few years ago to do this, so I have n/p at all with her in the boat.

aspeck

Staff member

Actually, Crabby, I am hoping the paint job will start lookin' better - she won't want to be seen in a shabby boat, so she may just put a fresh coat of wax on it!