Look out Danica Patrick

KaGee

Admiral
Girl you competition for the spotlight...<br />
<br />Crocker ready to make Busch debut at Richmond<br />By Ryan Smithson, NASCAR.COM<br />September 9, 2005<br />09:34 AM EDT (13:34 GMT)<br /><br />She's got her own professionally designed website. She's media-savvy. She even has her own merchandise.<br /><br />And she's never even made a NASCAR start.<br /><br />Until now.<br /><br />Erin Crocker, the open-wheel racer from New England, has been raring to make a NASCAR start, and she gets her chance at Richmond.
Have watched her in a couple of ARCA races. This girl is the real deal. Watch out... this is no longer a sport for the "good 'ole boys".

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: Look out Danica Patrick

She's been up and coming for a couple years. Won the knoxville nats. going away and is an engineer to boot.<br /><br />Several othergals coming up in open wheel as well.

ehenry

Commander

Not sure who Danake Patrick is...you must mean Danica Patrick?? This Crocker gal has got to qualify first. Stewart didn't qualify for the truck race lasnight and he tried ! ! !

KaGee

Admiral

Sorry EF for the spelling Foo-Paah... English was not one of my better subjects.

ehenry

Commander

Thats cool Kagee, theres a nut that gets loose on my keyboard all the time. Sometimes theres a short between the keyboard and chair too!!!<br /><br />The way you had it spelled i thought there might be a Hawaiian steppin up in NASCAR! LOLOL :D