Long lost fishing partner coming!

LubeDude

Admiral
I posted a few months back that I had made contact with a young man I used to fish with over twenty years ago. He is coming here on the 3rd of July and spend a day. I cant waite. I gave him the option of which lake to fish, so Im not sure where we are going to go.<br /><br />Cant waite, feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. :D

bubbakat

Captain
Re: Long lost fishing partner coming!

There is nothing like meeting friends or renewing old acquaintances

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Thats really neat LubeDude... You guys will have a blast, for sure.. :) <br /><br />I'm on the opposite end of the fishing buddy deal.. My Bud is leaving for new job in texas on wednesday... :( Gotta train a new trailer backer-upper.. :eek: Oh boy!

LubeDude

Admiral

Man, what a dissapointment, He called and said he couldnt make it, but promised to come another time, He felt really bad having to call, as he was really looking forward to it also.<br /><br />Well, I got a lot of things done I might not have done otherwise. Polished the boat, bought some new tackle, (cant ever have enough), and changed the line on my poles, (needed done anyway), even washed my truck!<br /><br />Bummer! I havnt been this dissapointed since my wife got cold feet a couple months before we got married, I thought I had lost her for sure, Prayer works.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

LubeDude, just launch that ole boat, nail the throttle, (remember, only 15 mph thru school zones :D ) and get the wind flying through your hair. That will get you over your dissappointment in a hurry. <br /><br />Oh, and I forgot. Lights on for safety! :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by bubbakat:<br /> Wind thru what hair :D :D :rolleyes:
Dat true, LubeDude or should I smack him? :D

ob

Admiral

That is a bummer Lubedude.Sounds like you did lots of prep in looking forward to being reunited with and old buddy.I'm sure you guys will get together in the future.Heck if you lived closer I'd go with ya.<br /><br />On a lighter note....Do nose hairs count?? :D