Live in a hick town?

Sea Six

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Judging by the size of this post office, I'd say Ochopee, FL is a genuine hick town. This is close to the middle of nowhere! <br /><br />
ochopee1.jpg
<br /><br />
ochopee2.jpg

treedancer

Commander
Re: Live in a hick town?

The mail Boxs are almost as big as the post office.<br />I went through there once but .Didnt know it was that little though.

dolluper

Captain

Do they cover it with the flag each night,to protect it from the elements :D :D

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

That post office is so small, the term "going postal" only means shooting a slingshot! :D :D

one more cast

Captain

huh, At least they have a post office. Ours was shut down because it had no running water. Now all we have is a zip code... 13345 14.7 people per square mile. But I have to admit that the above post office is smaller then the one we had. Ours had 100 boxes and wheels.

fireman57

Captain

We lost our post office about 20 years ago. All that is left here is a tavern at the bottom of the hill on the north, Catholic church on top of the hill, and another tavern at the bottom of the hill on the south. About five years ago the town drunk died and we couldn't get another one so now we just take turns.

JRJ

Commander

Originally posted by fireman57:<br /> We lost our post office about 20 years ago. All that is left here is a tavern at the bottom of the hill on the north, Catholic church on top of the hill, and another tavern at the bottom of the hill on the south. About five years ago the town drunk died and we couldn't get another one so now we just take turns.
:D :D Good one :D :D

SlowlySinking

Master Chief Petty Officer

Ochopee, FL is so small that both city limit signs are on the same post. :p

reddog349

Petty Officer 1st Class

My home town of Hoopersville Md had a post office about that size when I was a kid.