Live and let live, Ken

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> I finally figured it out.<br /><br />You need to type more slowly, I can't read that fast. :D <br /><br />Ken
Nice! I guess you know I flunked typing the first time I took it. And, that my Enlish 1A teacher said there is no such thing as good writing only good re-writing. See what he meant. Please just let that other thread get buried. My fingers need the rest. ;)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: Live and let live, Ken

Truce, I give up!<br /><br />This battle of wits between two nitwits is giving me a headache.<br /><br />Ken

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

DAMMIT, TS!! :mad: <br /><br />Knock off the trolling and baiting. And knock off the thread multiplication, too.<br /><br />If you want to fight go somewhere else.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Glad to se yer still with us JB. BTW did we witness a total obliteration ZAP earlier today?

NYMINUTE

Captain

What'd I miss! A Brawl.....words bashing words! What is the line 30:1?

You didn't miss a thing. :eek: :eek: As to the odds your giving I will take some of that. Jimmy the Greek Snyder made his fortune on the Truman election and they were only giving 15 to 1 on that one. There comes a time when every champion must step down. Aloha