Little Johnny is back

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks you're stupid, stand up!" <br /> <br />After a few seconds, Little Johnny stood up. The teacher said, "Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny?" "No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!" <br /> *************************************************** <br />Little Johnny watched, fascinated, as his mother smoothed cold cream on her face. "Why do you do that, mommy?" he asked. "To make myself beautiful," said his mother, who then began removing the cream <br />with a tissue. <br /> <br />"What's the matter?" asked Little Johnny. "Giving up?" <br /> *************************************************** <br />The math teacher saw that little Johnny wasn't paying attention in class. She called on him and said, "Johnny! What are 2 and 4 and 28 and 44?" <br /> <br />Little Johnny quickly replied, "NBC, CBS, HBO and the Cartoon Network!" <br /> ************************************************* <br />Little Johnny's kindergarten class was on a field trip to their local police station where they saw pictures tacked to a bulletin board of the 10 most wanted criminals. One of the youngsters pointed to a picture and asked if it really was the photo of a wanted person."Yes," said the policeman. <br /> <br />"The detectives want very badly to capture him." Little Johnny asked, "Why didn't you keep him when you took his picture?" <br /> ************************************************** <br />_____ <br />Have a good day and let all your problems be small ones! :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Little Johnny is back

An Irish priest loved to fly fish, it was an obsession of his. So far this year the weather had been so bad that he hadn’t had a chance to get his beloved waders on and his favorite flies out of the box. <br /><br />Strangely though, every Sunday the weather had been good, but of course Sunday is the day he has to work. <br /><br />The weather forecast was good again for the coming Sunday so he called a fellow priest claiming to have lost his voice and be in bed with the flu. He asked him to take over his sermon. <br /><br />The fly fishing priest drove fifty miles to a river near the coast so that no one would recognize him. An angel up in Heaven was keeping watch and saw what the priest was doing. He told God who agreed that he would do something about it. <br /><br />With the first cast of his line a huge fish mouth gulped down the fly. For over an hour the priest ran up and down the river bank fighting the fish. At the end when he finally landed the monster size fish it turned out to be a world record Salmon. <br /><br />Confused the angel asked God, “Why did you let him catch that huge fish? I thought you were going to teach him a lesson.” <br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />God replied “ I did, Who do you think he’s going to tell?” :D

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Little Johnny is back

You guy's crack me up... I needed that!
Yea, he reminds me of me at his age. <br />
Uh Hummmmm..... And some boys never grow up! :p