lites out on star trek

crab bait

Captain
the other nite was the series finale of 'star trek enterprize'.. <br /><br />the show wasn't very popular.. not many viewers which led to it's dimise..<br />an i agree.. but still watched it cause ,,after all it's star trek.. still the best thing on tv..imho..<br /><br />hard to believe,, there has always been a star trek show on weekly since 1987.. not countin' KIRK & SPOCK' from '66 to 69'..<br /><br /><br />my planet has just became dark..

Drowned Rat

Captain
Re: lites out on star trek

My favorite was always "The Next Generation". They should never have started making movies with that series. It ruined it in my opinion.

eeboater

Commander

I never got hooked on as a 'Trekkie.' Although being a computer geek everyone assumes I am. I am not sure why I never got hooked. I think it is mainly because I wasn't old enough. By the time I could start actually following tv series, they were just not "mainstream" anymore.<br /><br />Although, you have to respect and TV show or derivatives of a show that can last that long.<br /><br />Sean

Realgun

Commander

I liked it but they messed up the last four episodes and the last 1 was the lamest of all!!!<br /><br />The problem I had was waiting for the crew to suffer some sore of radiation sickness then flock fixing it. That was a referrnce in the Old Star Trek episode where spock Jim and a girl grow old but Checov did not. He got scared on the planet and he released Adenaline. I liked that episode but I am not a true Trekie :D

Homerr

Commander

I never did watch very many Enterprise shows... It just never got my attention.<br /><br />Those of you who watch Stargate on the other hand... notice how many 'out-of-work' Star Trek actors are popping up on there?<br /><br />H.

Twidget

Commander

Voyager was where I started parting ways with Star Trek. I thought it was bad, then they came out with Enterprise...yikes. Maybe if Scott Bakula was a better actor.<br /><br />Andromeda is ending too. I really hate to see that one go.

Perfidiajoe

Petty Officer 1st Class

Enjoyed most of them, all series, that I watched, for the posibility of most of it. Not so much the adventures, but the technology. Oh well "Live Long & Perspire"

crab bait

Captain

love'd them all ... 'cept maybe deep space nine..<br /><br />everyone slams voyager..an a woman captain..i thought it was a fair show..an i liked the premise..stuck in another galaxy tryin' to make it home..<br /><br /> of coarse TNG is a hard act to follow..!!<br /><br />i thought kate janeway was a excellant star ship captain..

Dunaruna

Admiral

I thought voyager was good. Never knew from week to week what color bodypaint Jeri was going to wear..........I miss Jeri :(

briannh1234

Petty Officer 1st Class

Yea. 11 of 9 still gets my vote as the best Star Trek character yet. Enterprize started good but got sooooo lame.

magster65

Commander

I enjoyed the plots and characters from the original and TNG but the show lost it's 'spark' in Voyager and never got it back. I stopped watching in Voyager actually and I agree that TNG was definately a tough act to follow. There's room for a quality 'Star Trek like' series on television and I bet we'll be seeing it fairly soon.

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

I am a trekkie from the early days. NOBODY can hold a candle to the original cast of Star Trek. All the other variations of Star Trek just didn't cut it, IMHO.<br /><br />I still love the "Tribbles" episode! :D <br /><br />Butch A.

KaGee

Admiral

Never followed "Enterprise".<br />UPN network station here is a stupid low power broadcaster, primarily focused on the "urban" market. The station is less than 10 miles from the house, yet still can't receive it 3/4 ths of the time. Other than Star Trek, nothing else there I cared to watch anyway.

JustMrWill

Master Chief Petty Officer

Just waiting for the Star Trek Reality show...shoot 12 contestants into space and if anybody survives the journey to Mars..they win!<br /><br /><br />-JustMrWill

D

DJ

THERE'S NO COCONUTS ON MARS..!!<br />
Who said there isn't?<br /><br />We're just not looking in the right spots. ;)

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

I was to busy watching Barney to watch Star Trek..........

dolluper

Captain

Big Brother was hooked on it so I was out back playing with motors with my Dad much more interesting

crab bait

Captain

guess your right DJ.. <br /><br />i'm waitin' for the series finale of 'fear factor' when they finally run outta ideas .. <br />an the contestants have to stick their heads up a cow but..