Listen Up

dolluper

Captain
I wish I was eight<br /> I Wish I Was 8<br /><br /><br /> A man asked his wife what she'd like for her birthday. "I'd love to be eight again." she replied.<br /><br /> On the morning of her birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Coco Pops, and then took her off to the local theme park.<br /><br />What a day! He put her on every ride in the park:<br /> * the Death Slide,<br /> * the Wall of Fear,<br /> * the Screaming Monster Roller Coaster,<br /> * everything there was.<br /><br />Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down. Right away, they journeyed to a McDonald's where her loving husband ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate shake.<br /><br />Then it was off to the movies: the latest Star Wars epic, a hot dog, popcorn, all the Coke she could drink, and her favourite lolly and M&M's. What a fabulous adventure!<br /><br />Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed exhausted. He leaned over his precious wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, "Well, Dear, what was it like being eight again?"<br /><br /> Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed. "I meant my dress size, you twit!"<br /><br />Moral is even when you do listen you get it wrong :eek: :eek: :D

fireman57

Captain
Re: Listen Up

I'm just glad you spelled eight like you did. Oops, I think I'm going to be poofed. No, I mean zapped. Nope, Jay Bee'd.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant
Re: Listen Up

Real men of genius....mr. bowl of coco puffs maker!!!!<br /><br />you take an ordinary bowl of childrens ceral, and turn it into a gourmet breakfast....