Link'n' sync 76 15hp Seahorse

tdp63

Seaman Apprentice
I bought a 'manual' on CD through ebay. It is scanned pages from some sort of manual for this and other models but I can't find link n sync instructions. To buy a full book manual will cost me up to AUD$100 and all I need now is the link n sync. Is anybody able to help me out by emailing scanned instructions or similar? I just can't aford it at the moment. I am probably asking a bit much. Thanks anyway.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Re: Link'n' sync 76 15hp Seahorse

The sync is very easy to do tdp.<br /><br />Look at the cam under the flywheel and locate the hash mark on it. On your model, I believe it'll be a line on the cam.<br /><br />When the line is centered on the cam follower roller, the throttle plate should just start to open. <br /><br />On the starboard side of the carb is a pin through the throttle plate shaft. With the engine in gear (motor not running) watch the pin as you rotate the tiller handle hand grip. Just as the pin starts to move, check the position of the line on the cam in reference to the cam roller. The line should be centered on the roller. If not, losen the cam screws and adjust the cam in or out. Retest. The screws (small 5/16" head bolts) are under the cam. Also, you will have to remove the carb cover for the testing. <br /><br />That's all there is to it.