LF & RyanT

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
"LadyFish"<br /> <br />LadyFish was in the garden filling in a hole<br />when her neighbor peered over the fence.<br /> <br />Interested in what the cheeky-faced youngster<br />was doing, he politely asked, "What are you up<br />to there, Lady?"<br /> <br />"My goldfish died," replied Lady tearfully, without<br />looking up, "and I've just buried him."<br /> <br />The neighbor was concerned. "That's an awfully<br />big hole for a goldfish, isn't it?"<br /> <br />Lady patted down the last heap of earth then replied,<br />"That's because he's inside your darn cat!" :D <br />_________________________________________________<br />"Smart RyanT"<br /> <br />As most young, weak and smart kids are, RyanT<br />was picked on constantly by the bullies in school.<br />They stole his lunch, they beat him up and just<br />down right made his life miserable. It took him a<br />couple of weeks to find a way to get back at these<br />bullies and when he found out what would get<br />them back, he went all out.<br /> <br />He was on the bus where he normally gets his<br />lunch stolen when he brought out a bottle that had,<br />what looked like, small brown balls in it. He then,<br />making sure no one was looking, secretly took from<br />his pocket some milk duds and started popping them<br />in his mouth as obvious to the rest of the kids as<br />possible making yum yum noises.<br /> <br />The bus bully without asking snatched the jar from<br />Ryan's hand and asked "What's in the bottle that<br />you are making such a big deal of?"<br /> <br />"Well, they're smart pills."<br /> <br />"Smart pills?" the bully asked. Then opened the jar<br />and popped a couple of the foreign brown balls in his<br />mouth. "Pweeuuweppblahhh!!" he reacted. "What is<br />this stuff? It tastes like rabbit poop!!"<br /> <br />"See, you're getting smarter already." :D :D

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: LF & RyanT

Those were cute SBN.
lol.gif

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: LF & RyanT

:D :D <br /><br />I'll bet RyanT got clobbered after that, but he still won.