LF & Her Sisters

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer
LF's baby sister in New York walks into a bar and orders three mugs of Budweiser. She sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When she finishes them, she orders three more and drinks them just the same way. <br /><br />The bartender can't help but notice, and approaches baby sis, "You know, a mug goes flat after I draw it. It would taste better if you bought one at a time." <br /><br />The baby sis replies, "Well, you see, I have two sisters in Texas. When they moved to Texas we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we drank together. So I'm drinking one beer for each of my sisters and one for myself."<br /><br />The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it at that. Baby sis becomes a regular in the bar, and always drinks the same way. She orders three mugs of cold Budweiser, and drinks them taking a sip from each in turn.<br /><br />One day, she comes in and only orders two mugs. All the regulars take notice and fall silent. When she comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says, "I don't want to intrude on your grief -- but wanted to offer my condolences on your loss."<br /><br />Baby sis looks quite puzzled for a moment, then it dawns on her what he's talking about. "Oh, no, everybody's just fine," she explains, "it's just that my husband and I joined the Baptist Church and I had to quit drinking! It hasn't affected my sisters though!"

Stratosfied

Ensign
Re: LF & Her Sisters

Thats funny! :D A joke around these parts is "whats the difference between a Methodist and a Baptist? Well, the Methodist will speak to you in the Liquor Store".<br />No offence to either denomination.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

LMAO ... <br /><br />Good one MR.

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

Hey, so what's wrong with that scenario...I got 8 siblings and since I moved away 30 years ago I been doing the same thing...only I didn't quit drinkin altogether, I just have a drink for meself about once a week...Chief

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

I'm teaching on the ills of drinking alkehaul this Sunday. <br /><br />Mind if I use that joke?<br /><br />That is a dandy!

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by JamesCoste:<br /> I'm teaching on the ills of drinking alkehaul this Sunday. <br /><br />Mind if I use that joke?<br /><br />That is a dandy!
should teach on the good stuff while yer at it.. :D

Twidget

Commander

Thats funny! [Big Grin] A joke around these parts is "whats the difference between a Methodist and a Baptist? Well, the Methodist will speak to you in the Liquor Store".<br />No offence to either denomination.
LOL, around here, the joke is why do you take two Baptists fishing? To keep your beer safe. No offense intended to my Baptist brethren. :)

NYMINUTE

Captain

057.gif

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Yep, that'd be just like her too.
Glass houses Girl, glass houses ;) :D <br /><br />Good one Mr. LF :D :D