LF And Her Sister

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer
I heard this conversation the other day between LF and her sister who is also blonde.<br /><br />LF: "Which is further away, London or the Moon?" <br /><br />LF's Sister: "HELLOOOOO -- Can you see London from here?????!!!!!"

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: LF And Her Sister

Silly Mr. LF, it was ME who told her it was the moon. <br /><br />Sheesh, if you're gonna tell a story, at least get your facts straight.
23.gif
<br /><br />You see, she's my older sister and she knows a lot but she just can't think of it. Sometimes I have to learn her stuff.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> You see, she's my older sister and she knows a lot but she just can't think of it. Sometimes I have to learn her stuff.
ROFL :D <br /><br />Translation please? <br />I don't speak "Blonde" very well, muchless with the Texas dialect. (Snick) :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

LOL at LF. :D :D

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />Translation please? <br />I don't speak "Blonde" very well, muchless with the Texas dialect. (Snick) :D [/QB]
Aaha!! Gottcha!!<br />So you're that feller who gets his salsa from New York City :p :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Elmer Fudge:<br />
Originally posted by KaGee:<br />Translation please? <br />I don't speak "Blonde" very well, muchless with the Texas dialect. (Snick) :D
Aaha!! Gottcha!!<br />So you're that feller who gets his salsa from New York City :p :D [/QB]
NEW YORK CITY!!! That chaps my hide :D

KaGee

Admiral

(Quickly hides the salsa jar)<br /><br />Wha??? Who??? Me????<br />NY City????<br />Gid outta here! No way!

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

Lf &MrLf, you guys just crack me up sometimes.<br />
26.gif

LadyFish

Admiral

Chief and JL, Mr. LF won't think its so darn cute<br /> later when he asks me to fix his avatar.
15.gif
<br /><br />Oh yeah, and did I mention, I just emailed the link <br />to my sister. I asked her to stop by the house after<br /> work for a cocktail too.
26.gif

LadyFish

Admiral

DUH, and I'm the blonde? The link to this thread OJ. Sheesh.
18.gif

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Hey great, If Sis comes over & LF and her get into the cocktails I'll have even better conversations to post. Gotta get me a tape recorder. I'll make admiral in no time.

ob

Admiral

I think it's going to be a full London ,,..er I mean, moon tonight.