Leather

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Why does a man's heart accellerate, breaks out in a cold sweat, gets weak knees and drools when he sees a slender young woman dressed in a tight leather outfit?<br /><br />Because. . .<br /><br />-<br /><br />-<br /><br />-<br /><br />-<br /><br />-<br /><br />-<br /><br />-<br /><br />-<br /><br />She smells just like a new truck.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander
Re: Leather

:D Good to see that you're back all in one piece, it appears that sniffing around women dressed in tight leather was good therapy :D :D

Link

Rear Admiral

JB your my Hero today...<br /><br />I can now tell Mr.Link it is just that simple.. and she can quit the elbow thing. :D :D

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

that's why I didn't post that one here. I posted it to another site last week....figured I'd be poofed in a jiffy :D <br /><br />and yes....my truck has leather :D

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

My wife don't mind when I look but getting close enoufgh to take a wiff bothers her!! :D

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

PETA...people eating tasty animals.<br /><br /><br />that was cruel.....every animal has the correct place.......right next to the mashed taters! :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I hate leather seats, especially in a truck!<br /><br />Does that offend you??? :D :D <br /><br />Ken

Realgun

Commander

Sorry ken but your describing me! Vinyl is what leather aspires to. :D <br /><br />I prefer a cloth seat to leather anyday. I don't like my legs to stick. :(

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by JB:<br /> Why does a man's heart accellerate, breaks out in a cold sweat, gets weak knees and drools when he sees a slender young woman dressed in a tight leather outfit?<br /><br />Because. . .<br /><br />-<br /><br />-<br /><br />-<br /><br />-<br /><br />-<br /><br />-<br /><br />-<br /><br />-<br /><br />She smells just like a new truck.
And the lips, let's not forget the lips here JB. :p :D

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

I'm marrying a rather wonderful young lady who wears tight leather a lot... I think that might well be why I can't afford a new truck!

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Leather has its place, just not in my truck seats. Of course there is something to be said for leathers clean ability.

JB

I shunned leather for many years because I drove a Jag XK150 once and burned my butt.<br /><br />I thought I preferred fabric until I drove a ML with the heated and ventliated leather seats. Now I am a leather seats buff; even have a leather recliner in my theater (My TV room became the theater when I got the 55" Sony HDTV).<br /><br />Smells like a. . . . .um,. . .leather seat. :D