Lawyers...again

gaugeguy

Captain
One afternoon a wealthy lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the roadside eating grass. Disturbed, he ordered his<br />driver to stop and he got out to investigate.<br /> <br />He asked one of the men, "Why are you eating grass?"<br /> <br />"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "We have to eat grass."<br /> <br />"Well, then, you can come to my house and I'll feed you" the lawyer said.<br /> <br />"But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there under that tree."<br /> <br />"Bring then along," the lawyer replied. Turning to the other poor man he stated, "You come with us, also."<br /> <br />The second man, in a pitiful voice said, "But, sir, I also have a wife and SIX children with me!"<br /> <br />"Bring them all, as well," the lawyer answered.<br /> <br />They all entered the limousine. Once underway, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for<br />taking all of us with you."<br /> <br />The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. You'll really love my place; the grass is almost a foot high!"

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Lawyers...again

"You Know You Need A New Lawyer When...<br /> <br /> 1. During your initial consultation he tries to sell you Amway.<br /><br /> 2. He tells you that his last good case was a "Budweiser."<br /><br /> 3. When the prosecutors see who your lawyer is, they high-five each other.<br /><br /> 4. He picks the jury by playing "duck-duck-goose."<br /><br /> 5. During the trial you catch him playing his Gameboy.<br /><br /> 6. He asks a hostile witness to "pull my finger."<br /><br /> 7. A prison guard is shaving your head.<br /><br /> 8. Every couple of minutes he yells, "I call Jack Daniels to the stand!"<br /> and proceeds to drink a shot.<br /><br /> 9. He frequently gives juror No. 4 the finger.<br /><br /> 10. He places a large "No Refunds" sign on the defense table.<br /><br /> 11. He begins closing arguments with, "As Ally McBeal once said..."<br /><br /> 12. He keeps citing the legal case of Godzilla v. Mothra.<br /><br /> 13. Just before trial starts he whispers, "The judge is the one with the<br /> little hammer, right?"<br /><br /> 14. Just before he says "Your Honor," he makes those little quotation<br /> marks in the air with his fingers.<br /><br /> 15. His law office sign reads "Practicing Law Since 2:25pm."<br /><br /> 16. Whenever his objection is overruled, he tells the judge, "Whatever."<br /><br /> 17. He giggles every time he hears the word "briefs."

SpinnerBait_Nut

A man went to a brain store to get some brain to complete a study. He sees a sign remarking on the quality of professional brain offerred at this particular brain store. He begins to question the butcher about the cost of these brains.<br /><br />"How much does it cost for engineer brain?"<br /><br />"Three dollars an ounce."<br /><br />"How much does it cost for programmer brain?"<br /><br />"Four dollars an ounce."<br /><br />"How much for lawyer brain?"<br /><br />"$1,000 an ounce."<br /><br />"Why is lawyer brain so much more?"<br /><br />"Do you know how many lawyers we had to kill to get one ounce of brain?"

SpinnerBait_Nut

How lawyers do it...<br /><br />Lawyers do it with appeal.<br />Lawyers do it confidentially.<br />Lawyers do it on a trial basis.<br />Lawyers do it until justice prevails.<br />Lawyers do it as long as you can pay them.<br />Lawyers do it unless it is prohibited by law.

SpinnerBait_Nut

The devil visited a lawyer's office and made him an offer. "I can arrange some things for you, " the devil said. "I'll increase your income five-fold. Your partners will love you; your clients will respect you; you'll have four months of vacation each year and live to be a hundred. All I require in return is that your wife's soul, your children's souls, and their children's souls rot with me for eternity."<br /><br />The lawyer thought for a moment. "What's the catch?" he asked.

gaugeguy

Captain

I am not worthy, I am not worthy...<br /><br />I am a seaman recruit compared to you admiral jokester ;)