Law enforcement?

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: Law enforcement?

I just got to ask. How in the world did you find that page? Surely you didn't google the subject did you?

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

I'm in the wrong line of work, If that's one of the tools of the trade!

KRS

Banned

I think that lawmakers place that "blanket" coverage on almost all laws... that is to exempt law enforcement from it's grasp.<br /><br />Don't know if it currently has a practical use, but they certainly don't want to limit themselves :)

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Didn't google it. It appeared as a post on a HiFi audio general discussion board that I frequent.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

simple. So Undercover officers can sell 'em in a sting operation.<br /><br />It's a hard job, but somebody's got to do it.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Are they talking about handcuffs ? :confused: :D

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Hmmm, simply theraputic for stress relief?<br />Back in the 20's and before they were illegal because they were "not natural" and intimate bedroom activity was supposed to follow a certain standard. This was from a religious aspect that bedroom fun was for reproduction only. That is why most of them will be sold as "personal messagers"<br />Legitimate use, I don't really know but with the right investigative team would be willing to explore the possibilities.

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

Maybe Alabama police don't want to use busted broom handles like the police of New York City....