Laugh at us

txswinner

Banned
Do we see ourselves in this??<br /><br />COWS, CONSTITUTION, and COMMANDMENTS<br /><br /> <br /><br />COWS . . . <br /><br />Is it just me, or does anyone else find it amazing that our government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington and they tracked her calves to their stalls. But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give them all a cow.<br /><br /> <br /><br />CONSTITUTION . . . <br /><br />They keep talking about drafting a Constitution for Iraq. Why don't we just give them ours? It was written by a lot of really smart guys, it's worked for over 200 years and we're not using it anymore.<br /><br /> <br /><br />TEN COMMANDMENTS . . . <br /><br />The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments in a Courthouse? You cannot post, "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery" and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of lawyers, judges and politicians! It creates a hostile work environment!<br /><br /> <br /><br />AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST . . . <br /><br />George Carlin said it best about Martha Stewart:<br /><br />"Boy, I feel a lot safer now that she's behind bars. O.J. Simpson and Kobe Bryant are still walking around; Osama Bin Laden too, but they take the one woman in America willing to cook, clean, and work in the yard and haul her *** off to jail."

txswinner

Banned
Re: Laugh at us

Oh yeah, and guess what my chosen vocation is!!!! Yep one of those.

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by txswinner:<br /><br /><br />But they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around our country. Maybe we should give them all a cow.<br /><br />
I'm sure they're able to, they just refuse to do it. Our govt. is full of polititians who want the votes. Neither side is willing to risk offending the voting relatives of the illegals.<br /><br />BTW Nice Post :D

KRS

Banned

I didn't think it was funny.... it is a little TOOO real.<br /><br />Excellent post.