Larson Cabrio 274 Manual

mfawzy

Cadet
Need to find a user manual for a 2008 Larson Cabrio 274 that's just become new to me. Prefer sites that do not require credit card info. Thanks for helping!

Nheels

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Not sure you will find one. Any systems will have their own, so just Google them individually.

mfawzy

Cadet
Thanks, just took ownership of a 2008 Cabriolet 274 and trying to learn more about it. My previous Maxum 2400 screen had a factory manual with basic info and wiring diagrams that was very helpful. Assume Larson had something similar.

dacarter

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I have all the manuals for my 2003 274 that came with it, and after seeing your post, I browsed through the main owners manual. It's mostly very high level stuff you already know, mooring, setting an anchor etc.. There are a couple of wiring diagrams, but the wiring is pretty simple anyway. As someone else said, there are other manuals for specific systems which may be more useful. You should be able to find these online.

mfawzy

Cadet
I have all the manuals for my 2003 274 that came with it, and after seeing your post, I browsed through the main owners manual. It's mostly very high level stuff you already know, mooring, setting an anchor etc.. There are a couple of wiring diagrams, but the wiring is pretty simple anyway. As someone else said, there are other manuals for specific systems which may be more useful. You should be able to find these online
Wondering by chance if there anything on using the battery charger when hooked to shore power? Some types require the batteries to be on, others don't. You probably know what works by now! Enjoying it a lot, recently got her in the water.