LANDAU PONTOON/CABIN

wbo

Cadet
I JUST PURCHASE A 30 FOOT PONTOON CALLED LANDAU IT HAS FIBERGLASS SIDES AND TOP WITH A FULL SET OF STEPS TO GET TO THE TOP. I HAVE BEEN AROUND BOATS A LONG TIME BUT HAVE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THIS ONE .THE COMPANY'S WEB SITE IS DOWN AND I WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAD EVER HEARD OF THIS TYPR OF BOAT .I ALSO AM INTERESTED IN VALUE

rickdb1boat

Supreme Mariner
Re: LANDAU PONTOON/CABIN

Landau has been around for a long time.30 foot is a whopper of a toon. What year and model is it? I've seen them with steps up to the top before and sometimes they have slides and such coming off the top.Might be the houseboat type...

69_12.JPG

wbo

Cadet

IT'S AN 85 MODEL ,THE ONLY INDICATION OF MODEL IS "PONTOON/CABIN" I HAVE REMOVED ALL OF THE ORIGINAL FURNISHINGS AND CARPET AND I'M IN THE PROCESS OF RESTORATION TO MAKE IT A 2006 MODEL.IT HAS SOME OF THE LARGEST PONTOONS THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN.

THANKS

wbo

Cadet

I NEGLECTED TO MENTION THAT THE FRONT AND REAR HAS CANVAS ENCLOSURES,WITH SEE-THRU /SCREEN TYPE AREAS

Dunaruna

Admiral

[colour=blue]Pictures - we need pictures....................

How big are the toons? What shape?

wbo

Cadet

Dunaruna said:
[colour=blue]Pictures - we need pictures....................

How big are the toons? What shape?

wbo

Cadet

the toons are approx. 30 inches tall x 24 inches wide and they are square on top ,shaped like a "u"
I do have some photos ,i'll try to put them on this p.m.

Dunaruna

Admiral

[colour=blue]You mean like these.....................

toonsdel2.jpg

jpirkl

Recruit

I, too, have a Landau pontoon houseboat.....and I like mine fine. It is in a marina in Palmetto, FL. I just got back from my daily visit. Mine still has most everything original on it, and is in excellent shape...for a boat this old (mine is also a 1985)(it may be the only year they made this type).
I have quite a few pictures, if you are interested?
EDIT: sorry email addresses are not allow for your protection, use PM feature. TD