Lament of an Iboats member

LubeDude

Admiral
Lament of an Iboats Member<br /><br />We spend time behind the computer<br />at a forum of the Iboats store<br />Sometimes we are called a Genius<br />and sometimes we are called lots more<br /><br />We are mostly common people<br />But when the job goes sick<br />The "experts" come to us and ask,<br />What makes this thing tick?<br /><br />We are suppose to know the numbers<br />of switchboxes, impellers, and gears<br />on every product thats been made<br />For more than fourty years<br /><br />Mind-reader and magician<br />and handyman as well<br />we are suppose to be Mercury, Johnson<br />Evenrude, Force and Alexander Gram Bell<br /><br />Our life would be a pleasure<br />And we would smile from ear to ear<br />If people would just tell us<br />The model, make and year<br /><br /><br />Some copied, some made up!

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Lament of an Iboats member

Hmmm, sounds like the lyrics to a country & western tune. George Jones maybe? :D

LadyFish

Admiral

11.gif
Lubedude

18rabbit

Captain

I'll try:<br /><br />The wisdom and logic is good<br />On the iBoats forums, it’s understood<br />I logged on in a hurry<br />With my desperate query<br />Drink beer.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

"Hickory d-ickory dock"<br />"The mouse run up the clock"<br />"The clock struck 4"<br />"The mouse hit the floor"<br />"Here kitty, kitty"<br />"Hickory d-ickory dock"