FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Never heard them before .. I could probably listen for hours . Just the bass,snare, and horn and such an amazing voice !
I play trumpet myself so I always enjoy groups that can blend that in ..
Thanks for sharing !!
Very nice, I played piano and sang a little, at one time so I like to hear things like that, and yes the blend was great. She puts feeling into what she is doing, I always like that, it makes the music much better. Thanks for sharing